Excel Physical Therapy & Rehab is an advanced clinical practice with focus on evidence-based spine rehab, orthopaedic physical therapy, and women's health.
The practice is owned and staffed by physical therapists that are Doctors of Physical Therapy, board certified, and fellowship trained with advanced certifications in the practice of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy (OMPT). Less than 1% of physical therapists nationwide have completed commensurate training. This advanced training allows our therapists to evaluate and treat your condition through a unique evidence-based paradigm and provide superior outcomes with fewer visits than traditional physical therapy.
Reasons to choose Excel Physical Therapy & Rehab for your physical therapy needs:
- Mid-Michigan's only physical therapy practice with a therapist who is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy (OMPT)
- Physical therapists with advanced certifications/training in manual therapy, orthopaedic physical therapy, and women’s health
- Evidence-based practice
- One-on-one care
- Consistently seen by the same therapist
- Extended hours
- Independent physical therapy practice
- Customized treatment programs
- First appointment available within 24-48 hours
- Flexible scheduling